What is it?
Scoliosis is a deformity of the spine, where it curves laterally, forming an “S” or “C” shape.
Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis is most common form, affecting those between 10-18 years old.
The incidence of scoliosis in Singapore is about 2.3 % and around seven times more common in girls than in boys.
A Personalised Approach To Treating Scoliosis
At Orthopaedia, our comprehensive treatment program is available to children and adults with scoliosis.
Kids & Teens
Scoliosis Treatment For Ages 6-18
The Better Way To Treat Your Child’s Scoliosis
- Proactive, non-invasive intervention (avoid surgery)
- Real improvement — not just to stop progression
- Improved body image and confidence
- No restrictions on sports or activities
Scoliosis Treatment For Ages 18+
From Scoliosis Management To Pain Reduction
- Works for both fused and non-fused patients
- Improves curvature and stops progression
- Can be worn under or over clothing
- Reduces scoliosis-related pain