What is it?
Scoliosis is a deformity of the spine, where it curves laterally, forming an “S” or “C” shape.
Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis is most common form, affecting those between 10-18 years old.
The incidence of scoliosis in Singapore is about 2.3 % and around seven times more common in girls than in boys.
A Personalised Approach To Treating Scoliosis
At Orthopaedia, our comprehensive treatment program is available to children and adults with scoliosis. We believe in treating each individual with Empathy, Evidence and Excellence.
Kids & Teens
Scoliosis Treatment For Ages 6-18
The Better Way To Treat Your Child’s Scoliosis
- Proactive, non-invasive intervention (avoid surgery)
- Real improvement — not just to stop progression
- Improved body image and confidence
- No restrictions on sports or activities
Scoliosis Treatment For Ages 18+
From Scoliosis Management To Pain Reduction
- Works for both fused and non-fused patients
- Improves curvature and stops progression
- Can be worn under or over clothing
- Reduces scoliosis-related pain