DOES YOUR BABY HAVE FLAT HEAD?
A simple test to check if your baby have flat head. Look down on your baby’s head from above and compare what you see with the diagram below.
Tip: Do the test after bath when baby’s hair is wet helps.
Free Head Shape Assessment
In conjunction with the Global Plagiocephaly Awareness Day on 1 April 2016, we have launched the Head Shape Assessment program. If your baby presents with an abnormal head shape, or you are simply unsure, this program is for you. Visit our Orthotists for an in-depth head-shape assessment.
The program offers
• FREE consultation (valid for first consultation only)
• Measurement of baby’s head shape
• Assessment of severity of the condition
• Assessment of neck involvement
• Advice on repositioning, tummy time and any stretches required for neck tightness
• Advice on cranial remoulding therapy
• Strictly by appointment only (please do not walk in without an appointment)
(No doctor’s referral is required)
This program is non-obligatory. As healthcare professionals, it is our responsibility to provide you with the information you require to make the best, educated decision that could impact your child and his/her well-being.